What is Mulch?
A material (such as: limbs, trees and brush) ground up and spread around a plant, garden or tree to enrich and insulate the soil.
When should you mulch?
There is no right or wrong time to mulch. Most people like to mulch there landscape beds and trees in the spring and then in fall. This helps plants retain water through the spring/summer and keeps their plants warmer in the winter.
Reasons for mulching?
It encourages better plant growth and development and makes all landscape maintenance easier.
What are some of the benefits of mulch?
- Mulch Prevents weeds from growing
- Adds nutrients to your soil and plants
- Maintains an even temperature in the soil (Warm in the winter and cool in the summer)
- Protects the soil from soil erosion
- Conserves moisture
- Makes your garden, trees or landscaped beds look beautiful and finished
What is a yard of Mulch?
The dimension of a cubic yard is 3X3X3 for a total of 27 cubic feet.
Do you have a minimum on mulch deliveries?
Yes we have a 4 -yard minimum on mulch deliveries.
Can we pick up mulch at your location in Conroe?
Yes! We sell by the yard and can do half yards too. Typically a large pickup can hold two yards and a smaller one can hold one to one in a half.